We operate three kinds of trek in Nepal.
- Camping Trek
- Tea House Trek
- Home Stay/Village Trek
1) Camping Trek
Jomsom Treks offers some of the best and hidden Himalayan ‘restricted’ areas of Nepal visited by only a very few foreigners. Our Camping treks include a selection of Treks to little visited Himalayan enclaves like, Upper Mustang, Dollop, around Manaslu, Arun Valley, Kanchenjunga and Humla, Kailas amongst others. All our camping treks include an organized trek, fully equipped with camping gear, all food supplies, fuel, and safety equipment. And warm clothing for all our Sherpa and porters. All the Camping-Trek is led by experienced Nepali Trek guide who can interpret the culture and natural History typical to the trekking area. All the camping trek will be supported by a group of Sherpa team including cook, Sherpa’s and helpers. All food and equipment will carried by porters/pack animals. Trekkers carry a small day-pack only and hike at an easy and pace. All our treks are of a high quality and operated in friendly way lead by professional trekking guides in Nepal.
- Transport from the international airport to your hotel at your arrival.
- Meals prepared by our cook.
- Foam mattresses.
- Sleeping bag.
- Sleeping tents, dining tent & toilet tent.
- Wages Sherpa’s, porters, cook and sadder
- Insurance’s Sherpa’s, porters, cook
- All transportation costs of staff, equipment and food.
- All trek permits, park fees and local taxes. – Equipment allowance, wage, food and lodging of Environmental Officer (Liaison Officer) deputed by the government (if applicable).
2) Tea House Trek/ Lodge Trek
Tea house treks are similar like as the organize trek.”The Tea House” can provide in most popular trekking routes where you have lodge. This trek not so much costly then the Camping Trek. You should not need more manpower like as Camping trek. You get your food and accommodation in your lodge. On some very popular trekking routes, where there are tea house and small lodges all along the trails. Just, well licenses trekking guide can properly handle this trek. We also offer treks with modern accommodation and a reasonable standard of food. These treks are known as “Tea House Trek.
3) Home Stay/Village trek
This trek we stay in Village, Local house, we use local product, and villagers serve local food for us. Normally, Royal Trek, Sikless Trek, Panchase Trek, Cirubari Trek are famous for this trek.